Tuesday 31 August 2010

Oh well... let's try again...

and again... and again... and again... and again... and again...

Let's be frank, I am not the kind of person who is able to keep writing a blog.
It always ends up being a short-lived project. I will give it another try though and this time I thought it would be nice to write it in English, so that it could be understandable for all the people I know, both in Italy and in Denmark or wherever they are.
There will be loads of mistakes and funny-looking sentences, but hey! I am trying to please everybody here so don't make my task harder than it is, 'kay? A long time has passed since I have been writing in English, actually since I have been writing at all...
The old posts of this blog have been deleted, I wanted to start anew... but then I couldn't really get myself to delete the last one, so it will stay there even if it is in Italian - I will probably find the time to translate it one day.
19 months have past since that post and - gee- so many things have happened, so much has changed - I have changed!
I now am a married woman (who would have thought), bearing the child of the man I love above anything else in this world.
I am happy.
And it is a strange kind of happiness or probably it is the real kind of happiness, it is something I have never experienced before anyway.
Of course not everything is perfect - far, far from it! - we surely could use a bit more of this and that (read: money - LOL), I have to endure almost every "side-effect" pregnancy can cause and Daniele has to go through all my ups and downs ( I feel terrible about it by the way) but I AM HAPPY... I am fulfilled. I know that I wouldn't want to be anywhere else and with anybody else and that's a loooooong way from where I was 19 months ago.

And well, let's give this blog a chance and try to keep it alive... at least until I have to get back to work again...

1 comment:

  1. Hej Sara, jeg kom i tanke om at jeg jo selv fandt en syvejledning på den firkantede kurv (den lille) på nettet, den er vidst engelsk, men det ser du ud til godt at kunne klare ;)

    Here it is :) http://www.sewmamasew.com/blog2/december2010/SMSHappyHostessBox3.pdf

    ReplyDelete